Sunday, April 13, 2014

Drake and his hunting, among a few other things.

This silly grandpup is always bring something home he caught, here are a few pics of his latest hunting trips.  The first pic is his field rat and the last two  pic is his chipmunk, not sure if it was Chip or Dale...rofl



Also here is a pic of how he goes for a ride on the ranger with his friend little Oreo, Oreo is a chihuahua and they are best buds, oh yeah the one driving is my hubby Jim and his best friend Edwin.


I just have to show these next few pics too....one is the two guys you saw on the ranger, they are on the front porch watching The Master through the front door of the cabin...rofl

 Here are two pics of our sweet little Macey, I was so surprised to see her drinking from the horses water....but you got to admit it is so adorable....she looked up at me like to say, what's up Mom....lol


I will be back soon to share more of what is going on, on the farm....

2 comments:

  1. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with
    your website. It seems like some of the text
    within your content are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this
    is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've
    had this happen before. Kudos

    Also visit my site: this domain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I hope I got it fixed.....

      Delete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog