Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Captain's Seaweeds Bar And Grill, Conway, SC

I have a friend that has a place he just opened in Conway, SC. It is called Captain Seaweeds Bar And Grill.  It has a beautiful Marina.  This is such a nice place and peaceful too.  If you are in the area or on your way to Myrtle Beach down Hwy 501, take a quick detour on Hwy 701 to the greatest place I've been to in a long time.  They are having a great event planned for the weekend of Easter. Check out this flyer.


Outside Bar and Grill


Inside Bar and Grill

Store at Marina

Part of the Marina

Bath House and Laundry

Island with 4 Bedroom house that will soon be ready to rent

Here are some other pics I took while there last week.  So go check it out....you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like me & the girls found us a getaway from the men and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be in that house on that island. It screams "peace" and "rejuvenation"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to your location...however because of the name, it has to be alright...I am Captain Seaweed of Maryland...I happen to be the Environmental Captain of the Chesapeake Bay since 1993 with the State & D N R good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog