Monday, February 4, 2013

RIP Little Brother, I love you!

WOW, what a week.  Got a call at 5:45 am on 1/31/13 to tell me my little brother died in his sleep.  He died at home.  My younger brother died of stage 4 colon and liver cancer.  He has been fighting so long and said he was going to win...but as you can read he didn't.

In 2009 he was diagnosed and given only 6 months to live with or without Chemo.  So he started it with the hopes of beating this.
Here it is 3 years later...they may given him only 6 months but he didn't listen.  I hated seeing him go through the Chemo, he was so sick and in pain during that whole time.

He was married for over 26 years, 2 sons and a beautiful granddaughter.  His wish was to be here to help raise his granddaughter.  She is 4 now and such a cutie. He told me in Nov. he didn't think he would make it much longer but his wish was to make it past Christmas so his granddaughter would have a good one.  He made it....


I am so glad he is no longer in pain.  He will be greatly missed by so many people.

I know it was a wonderful reunion in heaven on that day.  I am sure Momma, Daddy, my step-father Everette and my oldest brother Earl were all there to greet him...sure can't wait to join that group.  What a glorious day that will be.  

I am sharing pics of my brother here in memory of him.

Rest in Peace little brother Arthur (Scooter) Gray.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog