Thursday, May 10, 2012

It has been awhile! And today I need prayers please!

First things first.  Please say a pray for my horse Jiggy, he is foundered and is in pain.  Got the vet out here yesterday so he got a shot and meds to give him for the next week.  He seems better this morning, but it is going to be touch and go for a few days.  Thanks


Now I know it has been awhile since I've posted.  I've been busy like so many others getting the garden ready.  Got it planted last month and now everything has started popping their little heads up....I feel like a new Mommy watching all the plants come up.  This year we made the garden smaller since I started a job a week ago.  I want to thank GOD for providing me with a much needed job.  I've planted peas, bean, okra, potatoes, cantaloupe, watermelon, carrots and tomatoes.  Everything looks great so far.

 I started working part-time and I really enjoy it....I've also been crocheting alot.  I've been making bags and hats.


Harley Davidson Colors

Georgia Bulldog Colors

Carolina Gamecock Colors and Clemson Tiger Colors

Tennessee Vols Colors


Gamecocks

Clemson Tigers with Paw

TN Vols T

TN Vols

Clemson Tigers
My cute summer hat

My first attempt at a slouch hat

Well guess that is all for now....day off so got to do some of the at home things...lol...that cleaning fairy I requested to come while I slept didn't show...so now it is up to me to do the cleaning....have a wonderful day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job, and for getting all the other work done too. Gardening is a large chore, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog