Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday.


Yesterday, We were so lucky to be part of Gwendolyn Grace's (GiGi) baby dedication.  It was during the sunrise service.  Now the only down side to the whole thing is that it was in Ninety Six, SC which is 1 1/2 hours away, maybe just a little more...lol   This being said we had to get up at 4 am to be there at 6:30 am.  I've never been much of a morning person, I'm a night owl.  So, I thought getting up that early would be a challenge, but it wasn't.  I guess I was so excited about seeing GiGi and celebrating Easter with The Minyard Family, that I got right up and was happy about it.  Now for the people that know me, I'm sure they are saying RIGHT?   But really, I did.  

We made it to the Church a few min early, was greeted with open arms.  I knew one of the ladies already because that is the Church where Danielle's baby shower was held.  

I don't know what caused me to get so teary eyed when GiGi was dedicated, but it was like a waterfall.  I am so proud of Danielle.  We almost lost her at GiGi's birth.  Click HERE and read this post on my blog and you will see why.  This is a very serious condition for Mother's that a lot of people aren't aware of.  

The sermon was wonderful.  I'm so happy that I got to spend Easter with my Hubby and the Minyard Family, oh and lets not forget Auntie...lol  Everyday with GOD is a great day but the Day Jesus rose is one of the best days of the year.  Thank you Dear Jesus for being my Lord and my Savior.  I am blessed to be your child.  

Danielle, Gino, GiGi and Jim

Jim and GiGi


Me and GiGi (Gwendolyn Grace)



Jim, Me and GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog